In the beginning, every intimate relationship is romantic, passionate and lots of fun! Both partners take special care to be concerned for the others’ heart and happiness. Then real life happens! Intimacy and connection can gradually slip into complacency or even worse, contempt.
Emily Anne has been working in the field of love and relationships for over 10 years. She began her practice coaching men and women in emotionally abusive relationships. Her business has elegantly evolved into bringing respect, love and romance back to marriages and committed couples.
“This woman, Emily Anne, saved my marriage! Really! She doesn’t’ just have knowledge and credentials, she has lived the experiences and knows how to have a happy life and have a happy marriage! She walks her talk and cares about people! And a big plus, she is a normal person who is gentle and has no judgment! I loved working with her!” Sara J.
About Emily Anne:
- Creator of “The Romance Principles™” and “The Practical Magic of Romance®”
- Apex Award Winner for Excellence for her book Emotional Abuse? The 21 Questions to Ask If Your Relationship Confuses You
- Life Coach graduate from the Thomas Leonard School of Coaching
- Radical Manifestation Coach
- Master Law of Attraction Coach
- Certified Angel Intuitive® and Angel Card Reader®
- Certified Flower Therapy Healer
- Reiki Level II and energy healer
- Former Voice America® radio host
- Former “Official Guide to Passion” on Selfgrowth.com
“I am committed to respect of the soul, freedom of the spirit and deep, romantic love in marriages and in all romantic relationships.” Emily Anne Webber
Please visit Emily Anne’s website at www.marriedwithromance.com and download her free report, “The Worst Thing You Can Do to Kill Romance!” Also join her on Facebook at www.facebook.com/marriedwithromance for daily tips, ideas and support.