Men love a confident woman who’d want to date herself. People want to work with a confident woman who radiates “I value myself.”
Discover 39 powerful mantras you can use to tap into that confident energy in just seconds—anytime you desire.
Have you ever been frustrated with yourself?
- You never heard back from a man you had a wonderful date with.
- You said something silly to a client and felt foolish.
- You gained a few pounds and they’re hanging on for dear life–no matter what you do.
- You’re getting older and catch yourself feeling like love has lost is way to your home–repeatedly.
What woman can’t relate to one (or more) of the above?
But what about highly successful women who seem to have it all?
Every woman has them. If she says she doesn’t, she’s not telling you the truth.
Highly successful women are not immune.
They’re just not as open about it because they’re in the spotlight. They turn to a trusted mentor for personal and professional support.
One of my private clients is an amazing woman. She’s worked on projects with the Surgeon General of the United States and the heads of the Armed Forces.
When we first started working together, she said she never felt good enough, smart enough or (you-fill-in-the-blank) enough, personally or professionally.
This is not rare.
The more successful a woman is, the harder she tends to be on herself.
It’s time to stop being so hard on yourself. Building yourself up instead, from the inside. I’ve written 39 mantras to get you started.
39 Mantras You Can Use to Radiate Crazy, Sexy Confident Energy 24/7
- Because I love myself, I don’t need you to.
- I don’t need your approval. Mine is sufficient.
- I seize the day in every way.
- I am enough. Period.
- There is no rush.
- Nothing is permanent. This moment shall pass.
- I love every aspect of me.
- I take a break when I feel like it.
- The end of a relationship is not the end of my world.
- I won’t stop loving me because he did.
- A man is not the end all be all.
- I am self-sufficient.
- I am 100% responsible for what happens in my life.
- I will make my environment beautiful.
- It is not my job to please him or anyone else.
- I will not tolerate disrespect.
- My body is a precious asset, I will not squander it.
- My past does not define me.
- I am a high value woman men respect.
- I say what’s on my mind.
- Patience. The right man is on his way.
- I love myself too much to settle.
- I appreciate my sexual power.
- It is okay to want a wealthy partner.
- I enjoy the journey.
- Dating is fun.
- I meet amazing, high-caliber men often.
- I surround myself with positive, upbeat, supportive people.
- I go for my dreams.
- I am not picky, I just know what I want.
- High-caliber men are everywhere.
- I am not confused. I’m finding my path.
- There is no hurry.
- I have so much to be thankful for, especially _____________.
- I expect the best.
- A beautiful future is coming my way.
- I wait for a man who is worthy of me.
- When in doubt, be still.
- I am gorgeous! (Yes, YOU are 😉 )
- I refuse to buy into others’ limited thinking.
I snuck in an extra one.
I know you’re ready to start using them, but…
Before you dive in, discover how to use them.
Here’s a quote from James D’Angelo’s The Healing Power of the Human Voice:
“Mantra is a Sanskrit word whose literal meaning is ‘that which protects and purifies the mind.’ Here mind represents not only thought but also feelings. These sounds, each of which is a kind of germinating seed (in Sanskrit bija) that is implanted in the mind, are catalysts for ridding ourselves of traits that impede our spiritual unfoldment. They can be sounded either inwardly or aloud. Done inwardly within the mind, no tone is needed. Only the rhythm is necessary. This inner repetition is useful because it can be set in motion at any time and in any situation.”
As a mentor, I’ve noticed the most successful women not only take action, but go the extra mile.
If you are serious about owning and living your highest value daily, go on an adventure with me.
Your High Value Woman™ Adventure du Jour
Step 1: Inspire yourself
Select your favorite mantra (or mantras…they’re so hot, who can pick just one?) and share it in the comment area below. You’ll not only be inspiring yourself, but the rest of the Digital Romance Inc. community.
Feeling extra generous? Let me know why you chose that mantra. Is there a story behind it?
Step 2: Be a catalyst
Help bring on a new evolution of woman. Go the extra mile and click “Like” on Facebook and tweet this. When you share with hundreds, you can reach tens of thousands.
Step 3: Wash your brain
Brainwashing gets a bad rap. If the soap is good for you, what’s the harm? Select one mantra a day for the next 7 days. Say it. Often. When you’re in the shower. While you’re getting dressed. While you’re driving. While you’re waiting.
(Especially when the voice of doubt, fear or worry starts whispering words that weaken you in your head.)
Better yet, ask 3 girlfriends to join you and commit to washing your brains together for the next 7 days.
Your brain is already being washed daily, you have the power to choose the quality of soap.
With love and in service,
Rhonda “Wash Your Brain with Good Stuff” Cort
P.S. Like what you read? Get some more! Join our international High Value Woman™ community and get a special gift that will support you in living out your highest value. Pop down to my bio below, you’ll find a link there.